Soleno S Single Lever Basin Mixer By Prodigg
Single lever basin mixer in Solid Brass. Chrome plated.
- Net weight : 1.53 kg
- Gross weight : 1.75 kg
- Wels Rating Stars : 5 stars
- Wels number : 101.10.01
- Liter by minute : 5
- Warranty : 5 years
- 35mm,Kerox , catridge ( European CE)
- Solid brass.
- Chrome plated
- EPDM inlet hose
...Show More Infos...
Solid Brass. finish
174mm tall x 113mm wide. WELS and Watermark approved
5 year Warranty
A fantastic to addition to any Bathroom or Laundry. This tap looks absolutely stunning in all applications and a makes a real unique statement.
Includes all required hoses, mounting plates and screws as well as a detailed installation manual.
Any questions about this or any of our products, please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!
WELS Star rating:5
WELS l/m: 5
Model name basin mixer-101.10.01
*note, many tapware for sale on the internet or ebay may not be WELS and watermark approved and if they're not, often plumbers will not install them. All our tapware have both WELS and watermark approval. We can provide proof of this for your plumber if required.
- Cartridges : 35mm,Kerox - we use European Standard Cartridges - High Quality result for your comfort
- Kerox' strength lies in its complete control over the most important aspects of cartridge production. This includes producing its own ceramic discs and plastic components, formulating its own patented lubricant, and producing much of the related tooling.
- Kerox utilizes both pressed and molded varieties of ceramic discs, providing the unique advantages of each technology.
- Faucet manufacturers worldwide choose Kerox because of its outstanding reputation for long term, trouble-free cartridge performance. The company's strength is based on a balanced commitment to the following aspects of its business:
- Multi-stage quality control throughout the entire production process. Before leaving the plant each Kerox cartridge goes through a final test
- Reliable on-time delivery and responsive customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Aggressive research and development activity. Supported by a team of more than 25 engineers, this department is constantly working on new product concepts, as well as refining existing ones
- Custom development and production to meet special requirements of our customers.
- Kerox cartridges meet the most demanding test and certification requirements worldwide, complying with relevant standards of EN, NF, ASME/CSA, ASSE, GB, and water-contact parts are approved by DVGW, WRC, NSF, ACS and ASNZS4020. Most models designed for primary use with potable drinking water are NSF listed (including all single-lever models).
WE deliver all ITEMs AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Submit Reviews
Write Your Own Review
- Stock: $502.66(Save 44% of RRP)
- Pre Order: $477.53(Save 47% of RRP)
- Stock: $560.10(Save 44% of RRP)
- Pre Order: $532.10(Save 47% of RRP)
- Stock: $542.64(Save 44% of RRP)
- Pre Order: $515.51(Save 47% of RRP)
- RRP: $725.50
- Stock: $403.05 (Save 44% of RRP)