SOLENO 101.43.02 Basin Kitchen Mixer Watermark Taps Prodigg®®
Watermark Approval -
The SOLENO SERIES of bathroom and kitchen tapware are a statement in quality, perfection and style. This Mixer is the Matt Black version of our chrome mixer tap. Matte Black taps are becoming increasingly popular in both modern and heritage bathrooms as they work so well with a white basin or bath tub, offering a point of difference.
- Warranty : 5 years
- 35mm,Kerox , catridge ( European CE)
- Solid brass.
- Chrome plated
- EPDM inlet hose
Sleek Modern Design
Solid Brass. Matte Black finish.
309mm tall x 192mm wide. Width is measure from center of tap stem to center of spout. See images for more detail.
WELS and Watermark approved
5 year Warranty
A fantastic to addition to any Bathroom, Kitchen or Laundry. This matte black tap looks absolutely stunning in all applications and a makes a real unique statement.
This tap swivels so therefore can also be used with a double sink !
Includes all required hoses, mounting plates and screws as well as a detailed installation manual.
Any questions about this or any of our products, please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help! We also offer a chrome finish version of this tap here
WELS Star rating:4
WELS l/m: 6.5
Model name basin mixer-101.43.02
*note, many tapware for sale on the internet or ebay may not be WELS and watermark approved and if they're not, often plumbers will not install them. All our tapware have both WELS and watermark approval. We can provide proof of this for your plumber if required.
...Show More Infos...
- Cartridges : 35mm,Kerox - we use European Standard Cartridges - High Quality result for your comfort
- Kerox' strength lies in its complete control over the most important aspects of cartridge production. This includes producing its own ceramic discs and plastic components, formulating its own patented lubricant, and producing much of the related tooling.
- Kerox utilizes both pressed and molded varieties of ceramic discs, providing the unique advantages of each technology.
- Faucet manufacturers worldwide choose Kerox because of its outstanding reputation for long term, trouble-free cartridge performance. The company's strength is based on a balanced commitment to the following aspects of its business:
- Multi-stage quality control throughout the entire production process. Before leaving the plant each Kerox cartridge goes through a final test
- Reliable on-time delivery and responsive customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Aggressive research and development activity. Supported by a team of more than 25 engineers, this department is constantly working on new product concepts, as well as refining existing ones
- Custom development and production to meet special requirements of our customers.
- Kerox cartridges meet the most demanding test and certification requirements worldwide, complying with relevant standards of EN, NF, ASME/CSA, ASSE, GB, and water-contact parts are approved by DVGW, WRC, NSF, ACS and ASNZS4020. Most models designed for primary use with potable drinking water are NSF listed (including all single-lever models).
WE deliver all ITEMs AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Submit Reviews
Write Your Own Review
- RRP: $99.11
- Stock: $55.06 (Save 44% of RRP)
- RRP: $113.98
- Stock: $63.32 (Save 44% of RRP)
- RRP: $192.77
- Stock: $107.10 (Save 44% of RRP)
- RRP: $223.00
- Stock: $123.89 (Save 44% of RRP)